Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week One: Pricks of the Week Thursday Edition

Here they are folks... Place your bets, kick back, tear one down, and get ready for college football 2010. This is winning season for the Pricks and without further adieu I give to you the well thought and well researched Pricks of the Week.


South Carolina -13.5 vs Southern Miss
These girls love the Cocks! Well that means they love the Pricks! And we love you too!


Utah -3 vs Pitt
Can't touch this one, but you are a bad girl... Salt Lake City is going to be rocking tonight and the Utes offense will be no different, I suggest grabbing a little bit on the 48.5 over as well... Just bet it and sing along with Tommy Shots.

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflys fly away
Noddin' my head like yeah
Moving my hips like yeah,
And I got my hands up,
They're playin my song
I know I'm gonna be ok
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, It's a party in the S-L-C
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, It's a party in the S-L-C


USC -20.5 @ Hawaii
Nobody likes condoms, but all Pricks love the Trojans. Again, all Prickfollowers are invited to this 50 point Luau in Honolulu.

And best of all... The first WEEKLY Pricksrus Guaranteed Safe No Worries Best Bet of the Week... Minnesota Golden Gophers is a pick'em vs Middle Tennessee State, take the Gophers, hate the Big Ten if you lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment