Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Travolta Sex Scandal




The National Enquirer has reported John Travolta is tearing up the gay spa sex circuit in Los Angeles... A new book titled "You'll never Spa in This Town Again" says Travolta does the catching for multiple men at Los Angeles area spas. Wow! Shocking! I had no idea... I mean this guy seemed straighter than Sitting Bull's fucking arrow, NOT!!! Now you cannot get angry at someone for being gay, but marrying a piece of quim like Kelly Preston and then going meat only? That is a fucking disgrace and should be considered a mortal sin. Remember the movie Twins? Kelly fucking Preston? I have lost many a load into towels because of her and let me say the best part about her is she kept her own last name. Nobody wants to be named Travolta, nobody. I hate to say I told you so, but Travolta is an Ass Bandit and I knew it all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment