Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PMAC Has Rough Week 1!


First and foremost, I'd just like to apologize for going 2-4 with my Fresh Nova Scotia Lox. It's unacceptable, and I wish I could make like an Ostrich and bury my prick in the fuckin ground. Call me Oscar, because my picks and I belong in a fuckin trash can! Quite frankly, I'm depressed and ashamed with my rotten showing, and I can only attribute it to being rusty on Week 1. I thought maybe I'd escape with a 3-3 record, but that fuckin idiot Les Miles can't hold a lead, and he's lucky the Bayou Bengals left Atlanta with a win, because he's already under Gabourey Sidibe-size scrutiny in Baton Rouge. Louisville proved they are nothing but a bunch of carwash cunts, and the Connecticut Huskies performed like a bunch of pomeranians! However, week two is looming, and I can assure all of you this will be the last time I faulter. Pop quiz, hot shot! You just went 2-4 in your first week! What do you do!?! What do you do, PMAC! You're so fuckin smart!

You shoot the bookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment