Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hey, Fat Albert... You Smell


Albert Haynesworth is a waste of fucking space and is officially on my nerves. Here is a quick timeline for you.

April 1, 2010- Receives a 21 million dollar signing bonus from the Washington Redskins

July 29- August 11th 2010- Fails a fucking conditioning test 11 times in a row before finally getting his overweight and smelly body across the finish line.

September 25, 2010- Tells the world he is "not a slave" and wishes he could "just hang out at Walmart."

Where do I fucking start with this pile of garbage. First, please don't ever compare yourself to a slave. You make 100 million dollars over 7 years and work 16 Sundays a year... 21 Million dollar signing bonus??? Oh yeah I forgot that part of Roots... You know, when Kunta Kinte gets the 21 million dollar bonus? I totally remember that part, it was right after he was whipped 200 times and had his achilles tendon sliced so he wouldn't run away. How about hanging out at Walmart? Wouldn't that be sweet? Who the fuck hangs out at Walmart? What do you do there? Skateboard in the fucking parking lot? Is there a skateboard in the world with the structural integrity to hold Fat Albert and his 75 pound tits? I honestly don't have these answers but I would love to know. I do know this... If I ever saw Albert Haynesworth at Walmart I would quietly sneak up behind him and hit him repeatedly in the back of the head with a fucking hatchet for being such a disgusting waste of human life. From me to you Fat Albert... Go fuck yourself and gimme your wallet ya prick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment