Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tony Was My Guy!!!


Georgia star WR, A.J. Greene, has been suspended by the NCAA for the next three games for selling his game-worn jersey from last years Independence Bowl!?! What a load of fuckin hogwash this is! If I was A.J. Green, then I'd have a line out my fuckin dorm-room door selling autographs for $30 a pop! I don't give a shit! I'll sell the fuckin students lung darts if I have to! It doesn't make any difference to me! Tony was my guy!!! How do you think Mel Kiper Jr. is coping with this? That freak had A.J. Green number #4 on his "Big Board!" Here's an idea, someone tell Kiper to stop acting like George Young, and GO TO FUCKIN BED!!!! Take a breather, Mel! Slow your fuckin canoe, before you wind up in General Hospital! A.J. Green will be fine! I promise! The 6'4" Green has apologized to his teammates, but that won't do them any good this weekend when they travel into Columbia, to face the #24 ranked South Carolina Gamecocks. Hey, A.J., catch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment