Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let The Jimmy Clausen Error Begin!

The Carolina Panthers have decided to bench the putrid Matt Moore in favor of the highly-touted, and extremely flamboyant, Jimmy "Carwash Cunt" Clausen! I'd bet my beanbag that Jenny fuckin Finch has a stronger throwing arm than this fuckin shrimp! I'm more positive than Magic fuckin Johnson that my fuckin shlong weighs more than Clausen does! Jimmy appears to be quite the pretty boy, but I rather bang Amy from "Congo," than have him as my starting quarterback! Jimmy Clausen is the kinda jerkoff who can probably jam his prick through a fuckin bagel-hole! When is enough, enough! Hey, Jimmy, Mother Goose called, she wants her fuckin sewing kit back, you fuckin Needledick!!!! Something tells me Clausen drills Sunny Delight by the jug, and he still cuts his sandwiches in fours! Fuckin flamer....

No comments:

Post a Comment