Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Storm Win! Storm Win!

The Seattle "Pussy" Storm has won the WNBA crown! They're going crazy! They're going crazy!!! I don't believe what I just saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Storm wins the pennant! The Storm wins the pennant! The Storm wins the pennant!!!! They're squirting their brains out in the Emerald City all weekend, baby!!!!! Who's got the oysters! I'll bring the Mike's Hard! The sight of Sue Bird leaping on to Lauren Jackson's face made me shoot a trifecta in my trousers! The sluts never sleep in Seattle!!! Where's Sandra Bullock when you need her! Tell that wildcat behind the wheel to keep her clit on the gas!!! Who needs the Supersonics when you have the Seattle Storm! Welcome to Dyke City in the Pacific Northwest!!! Bring your noseplugs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment