Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let It Rydeeeee!!!


The 2010 Ryder Cup is set to begin in just a couple of hours, so be prepared for a weekend full of hijinx on the links! Dustin "Tongue My" Johnson and Phil "Fuck Off" Mickelson are ready to face off against the pair of Lee "Where's Waldo" Westwood and Martin "Cosmo" Kaymer! Now that's what I call starting the tournament off with a bada-fuckin-bing!!! It's time to make it nestle from a buck-eighty out! Call the fuckin babysitter! Dustin Johnson has been a bad fuckin B-O-Y, because he likes to rack up the D-U-I's!!! What the fuck do I know, though? I'm just the prick across the pond sipping Bigelow amd smoking Camels out of British gals' boxes!!! Let it fuckin RYDEEEEEEEEE!!!! USA! USA! USA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment