Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sit On It, Randy!


Randy Moss should shut the fuck up, before I stick my fuckin elbow down his throat! Who does this 33-year-old prick think he's kidding? Does he honestly expect the Pats to reward him with a new contract after how bad he dogged it last season? Gimme a break, Horny Moss! Have some more fuckin oysters! I have Blue Point in my fuckin pants! Somebody send me to Hattiesburg with Tiger and Steve Phillips, because I'm a man! I'm horny! Randy can't be too happy right now, considering QB Tom Brady is on the brink of signing a 3-Year $58 Million contract extension with the club. What's left for Mr. Moss? Pecans or cashews?

No comments:

Post a Comment