Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Pricks


Give me Maryland +6 and their physically fit coach Ralph Friedgen... I would love to dine with this man... He seems like the kinda prick that looks over the entire menu and then just says "okay".


I think you know where I am going this evening. You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and ya shake it all about, you do the Hokie Pokie and you turn yourself around... THATS WHAT IT"S ALL ABOUT!!!! YOU DO THE HOOOOKIE POKIE. Oh yeah, and this girl is just a complete fucking tramp... I mean, she makes you want to put her head in the toilet just to clean her off.

No comments:

Post a Comment