Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reggie, Reggie, Reggie...

Saints RB Reggie "I Smell" Bush is on the brink of having his 2005 Heisman Trophy stripped from him! Bush would become the first player in the 75-year history of the award to have it taken away, what a disgrace this prick is! In all honesty, what good will this do? Who fuckin gives a fuck? I know I don't! So what if Reggie took a little money, does it take away from what he did on the field? Does it take away from all the clams he shucked? I can call Reggie Bush a fuckin pussy, and he'll just say, ' Hey, I am what I eat!' It's that fuckin simple! Bush was hands-down the best player in college football that year, so why should the Heisman Trust strip him of the award? For Christ's sakes, we bend more rules than the Catholic church! No pun intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment