Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fresh Nova Scotia Saturday CFB LOX - 9/18/10!!!











He's baaaaaacccckkkkkkkkk!!!! I'm fuckin starving, folks! You know that game Hungry Hippo? They named that after my fuckin prick! H-Squared! Hungry and Horny! Who needs Jack "Jerkoff" Bauer, when you have Uncle PMAC!?!?! I like my service the way I like my women, FAST! It doesn't take Dr. House to know what time of the week it is, folks! Who's ready? Who's favorite meal is breakfast?! Who's favorite fuckin color is green?!?! Who loves trips to Vegas!?! Call your bookie! Buy your bagels! Find your capers! Lather up your prick with a spicy horseradish, and make it hot! Who is ready for some cocksuckin mothafuckin, stick your fuckin dick in the ground, and say I Do, FRESH FUCKIN NOVA SCOTIA LOXXXXXXXX?!?!?!?! Away we go....

Saturday 9/18/10

Alabama (-24) @ DUKE. The Prick Is Alabama...


Florida (-14) @ TENNESSEE. The Prick Is Tennessee...


Iowa @ ARIZONA (+1.5). The Prick Is Arizona...


BYU @ FLORIDA STATE (-10). The Prick Is Florida State...


Arizona State (+14) @ WISCONSIN. The Prick Is Wisconsin...


Arkansas (+2.5) @ GEORGIA. The Prick Is Arkansas...* (Best Bet)


Connecticut (-6.5) @ TEMPLE. The Prick Is Connecticut...


Please Note I Use "America's Line."**










No comments:

Post a Comment