Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Loser Du Jour...

Only a trashpale like Lefag James could possibly be a repeat-Loser Du Jour-winner. This guy makes me sick to my fuckin stomach, and now he's taken it to the next level. This fuckin piece of shit fupa-face was on "Primetime" CNN last night, and did the unthinkable, he played the fuckin race-card. Is this asshole serious? Lefag is blaming most of the backlash he's absorbed on racism, and that makes me want to suck on a down fuckin powerline. I can't take the fuckin nonsense anymore! Enough is enough! Get this mothafuckin loser of my motherfuckin planet!!! The fact this jerkoff is even mentioning the "R" word is disgusting. It gives me the urge to jam my fuckin johnson in the toaster, and put it on the fuckin bagel setting! I've had it!!! Did this prick not fuckin hear Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan rip his fuckin decision, and choice to play for the Heat? I guess he tuned them out, right? They're only a couple of Hall-Of-Famers, so why pay any attention to them...It's unbelievable, it aggravates me to no fuckin end. I feel like Harrison Fuckin Ford in Air Force One, "GET OFF MY PLANE!!!" I can't wait for the NBA season to commence, because I have a feeling James is in for a rude fuckin awakening. Lefag be nimble, Lefag be quick...Lefag burnt off his fuckin prick!

No comments:

Post a Comment