Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome Back, Brett!

Brett Favre made his expected return to the NFL last night, when he suited up for the Vikings second preseason tilt, versus the fudge-packers from San Francisco. Patrick Willis and company made sure to say hello to the diva in Wranglers, by sacking his ass pretty hard in the first quarter. If I was on the 49er's defense last night, then I'd make sure to stick my elbow down Favre's throat at some point or another. His act has grown tiresome, and it makes me sick in the prick that I'm actually wasting my time on this jagoff. He's the kinda prick on the street who's face you just wanna punch inside-out, you know what I'm saying? He's the kind of guy that you sneaky hope he sits on a skewer! Leave it on the doorstep, and get the get hell outta here, Brett! 1, 2, .....10!!!!! Stay in Hattiesburg, ya filthy animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment