Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No Surprise Here...

PMAC is currently on vacation down the Jersey Shore, and he will return on Sunday night August 8th with plenty of stories to tell. It's unfortunate that Tommy Shots is constantly MIA with his fuckin head so far up his ass that he hasn't seen daylight in decades. I've met cooler people at Steve Urkel's house, while I'm drilling fuckin Zimas, and chasing them with O'Doul's until I piss my pants standing up in an elevator.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Is that last line supposed to be some kind of a shot at me? That's weak pmac! You are trashier than Corey C Shart's ink on his bicep you rat freak!

    ReplyDelete