Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Typical Disgusting Display!




If James Dolan isn't the worst fuckin owner in professional sports history, then I don't know who is. This fuckin loser brings back the ultimate "False Prophet" to an organization he ran into the fuckin ground just a few years ago. Isiah Thomas being hired as a basketball consultant is a fuckin disgrace, it makes me wanna puke all over myself, and not clean it up for weeks on end. As a die-hard and loyal Knick fan, this is seriously depressing, and the decision should be ripped to fuckin pieces. Isiah is a LIAR! He lost an $11 Million dollar sexual harassment, and embarrassed the entire franchise! I think I rather have Cecil Fielder sit on my fuckin face immediately following a game played in 95-degree heat, than have anything to do with this fuckin scumbag. Isiah Thomas is a fuckin trashpale. The guy is nothing but a creep and a loser. Just look at that gross turtleneck, and the pig he hit on! What a typical disgusting display!

No comments:

Post a Comment