Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Bull Is Full Of Shit!




What are these crazy Spaniards thinking?!?!?! This bull went fuckin bonkers in Taffala, Spain, and jumped right into the crowd, causing quite the stir! When will they fuckin learn this whole idea is absolutley fuckin ridiculous? I rather have fuckin breakfast at Red Fuckin Lobster for the rest of my life, than attend one of these jerkoff events. The reports are stating that 32 people were injured in this mess, ugh, ewww, what a typical disgusting display! If some prick asked me to go to a bullfight, I'd tell him to get fuckin lost, and go fuck himself! Simple as that! This isn't rocket science, folks! It doesn't take Doogie Fuckin Howser to know that hanging around a raging fuckin bull might not be the brightest idea in the fuckin world, you know what I mean? Were these people born yesterday or something? Geez, louis, you can't make it up! It's got me at sixes and sevens! I feel like fuckin Samuel L. Jackson in "Snakes On A Plane!" Enough is enough with the motherfuckin' bullfighting! Drop your nuts, and say no to this fuckin hogwash! I rather bury my face in Rosie O'Donnel's cherrystone, than be caught dead at such an event! Now, do me a favor, and SIT! Keep this bus above 50, or it'll fuckin explode!

No comments:

Post a Comment