Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Chowder!


Mi scuzzi, waitress, may I have an order of half-a-dozen littlenecks on the half-shell, and a side of Francesca Frigo please? Look at this specimen we have today, is she unbelievable or what? I'd grab a spoon and eat maple-walnut ice cream off my beanbag, if it meant dipping my noodle in Francesca's soup sandwich. This gal is an absolute fuckin smokeshow, a thoroughbred if you will. Her hiney is better-looking than 95% of the people in the fuckin universe, and I'm not exagerrating either. Perhaps she should quit her job as a model and work at FannieFuckinMae, as she is more than well-qualified! Fuck it, I like my women the same way I like my ponies, FAST.

2 comments: