Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Antonio Cromartie: "I'm Horny!"


Antonio Cromartie is an absolute peach, this genius has 7 different kids, with 6 different gal pals, in 5 different states!!! The 25-year-old has a good head on his shoulders, and he knows I'm here to help him with the child support, or with anything else he might need. I guess my only issue with Cromartie is that he has trouble remembering the names of all his kids, but we shouldn't get on his case for that, right? The guy has a lot of "lil' Cro's" running around! This prick is more horny than Eva Angelina and Carmella Bing combined! I guess it's pretty evident that Antonio doesn't have any endorsement deals with Trojan!

No comments:

Post a Comment