Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chowder Du Jour

In the first video edition of Chowder I want to take a second and recognize the original skank, Britney Spears. Please watch the video and see the analysis below.



Wow, if that doesn't get things moving... You must crave a deep homosexual relationship with another man. Now let me just say that if Tommy Shots was on that plane with her in that flight attendant outfit, she would be pulling the emergency exit and jumping because it would be better than staying on board with me. I would honestly be chasing her around giggling and grabbing like fucking Frankenstein, before turning violent and super aggressive. Congrats on the Chowder award Britney, I don't know why but the fact you are a drug addicted runaway makes me want you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment