Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

PG-GAY Championship



Pledges,

I hope you all watched the PGA this evening because Tommy Shots did and I am now blogging in a mild rage. What the fuck was that? What kind of kiss your sister, Mickey Mouse, fanny pack wearing, Harry Potter watching, Lunchable eating, tampon inserting, peeing while sitting, Star Trek following, comic book reading, lacrosse playing, pussy faggot shit was that? When that little queer rules official handed down the punishment to Dustin "You put it in more holes with a Big" Johnson I wanted to cry. This is where we see the difference in disposition and maturity between myself and Dustin "I make tons of quim squirm with my Big" Johnson, because his reaction was rather benign. Let's compare and contrast here.

His Reaction: "It was their call to make."

Tommy Shots Reaction: (Looking similar to the picture above with my caddy holding me back) "Fuck everybody, I will kill you motherfucker. Bring that fucking microphone over here, get this fucking camera out of my face. You wanna film me? How about I kick you in the fucking cookies, can you film that faggot?

It wouldn't end there either.

I would nail the rules officials wife on the 10th tee while the playoff was trying to start... When the playoff began, CBS would have needed to instantly cut away to avoid seeing Mrs. Rules Official with a fucking two iron hanging out of her ass and an absolute MESS on her face. What would happen after that? I would burn the fucking clubhouse to the ground with the entire contingent of PGA scoring officials locked inside "Braveheart" style.

Fuck the PGA tour, and fuck Whistling Straits.

A little clip of The Pricks and the rules official.



I agree with Mr. Williams... Stupid fucking game.

1 comment:

  1. That fucking sideshow Barnum and Bailey Circus act that I just witnessed was a TYPICAL DISGUSTING DISPLAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete