Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Morning Tush!


Kourtney Kardashian should be thanking her lucky stars she doesn't look like Khloe! Yikes! The best part of waking up is Kourtney in your cup! Absolutely gorgeous! Just looking at her makes my prick melt like butter over a hot bowl of Orville Redenbacher! I'd love for Kourtney to make me a nice breakfast right now in nothing but a see-through apron, while we listen to sports-talk radio in the kitchen. My order would most likely be this:

3 Eggs Overeasy
Rye Toast (On The Darker Side)
Crisp Bacon
Sausage (Well Done & Please Split It)

Oh yeah, and a glass of fresh clam juice! Serve it cold, and serve it on my FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment