Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's A Fight!

Shaq wants to fight Jim "The Prick" Rome!!! Can you believe this! I'd pay to see this, I'd sit on Santa's fuckin lap and ask him for nothing but this matchup! Who knows? Maybe I'd wet my pants while I'm sitting on that old loser's lap, give him a real monsoon! I hope he brought his swimmies! I like Shaq making the move to Boston, and I hope he delivers some hard fouls on Chris "The Lizard" Bosh next season. Lord knows he fuckin deserves it, that fuckin Adam Lambert wannabe! He ought to be playing for the Connecticut fuckin Sun, that gross prick! I rather catch a chest pass from JohnnyCakes, than play one fuckin second with Bosh! He can sit on a cactus!

No comments:

Post a Comment