Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Blount Will Smoke You!

LeGarrette Blount is at it again! The ex-Oregon Duck, and current Tennessee Titans runningback punched one of his teammates in the facemask at practice the other day. This is nothing new for the volatile Blount, but it's still no reason to frown upon him either. Titans head coach, Jeff Fisher, dismissed the incident, and claimed this type of shit happens all the time. I agree with him, and there's no doubt in my mind the media is making a big deal out of this because of LeGarrette's brilliant haymaker last year at the end of the Boise State game. I would let LeGarrette babysit my kids, and I truly mean that from the bottom of my beanbag. Hey, LeGarrette, have a Zima on me! Smoke 'em if you got 'em, babyyyyyyy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment