Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREVIEW #14


Arkansas Razorbacks


What can you say about these fucks? Bobby Petrino? Who does this prick think he's fuckin kidding? I rather drive a fuckin Mini-Cooper to prom, and have that loser from the State-Farm commercials be my date, than play a fuckin down for Bobby "I Have A Tiny" Petrino! The hype rests on the right arm of QB Ryan Mallet, who was driven outta Ann Arbour by Dick Rodriguez, and now has 2010 Heisman Hopes in Fayetteville. I know it's not my turn to play hero, but I can't root for the Hogs, and that's got a lot to do with Bobby Petrino. He's the definition of a hog, and that's why his favorite actor is Robin Williams. Why? Because he wants to fuck Mrs. Doubtfire! Woo Pig Sooie!!!


Player To Watch: QB Ryan Mallet. If you don't know this fuckin guy's name by now, then the girls you bang probably only open up the zipper in their jeans. This kid has a monster arm, but he might be the next coming of Jay Cutler...


The Razorbacks open up at home versus Tennessee Tech on Saturday! No offense, but I've seen better games at Chucky Cheese's.


Arkansas will be looking forward to an October 23rd rendezvous with former coach Houston "Suck My" Nutt, and his Ole' Miss Rebels.




No comments:

Post a Comment