Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's A Double-Date!!



Rumors are swirling of a dinner/movie date involving the hot item of Isiah Thomas and Magic Johnson, who will be hosting the flashy couple of Manny Ramirez and Big Papi tomorrow night in an exclusive "sitdown." These crazy kids plan on pounding some Twisted Tea, and then settling in for the hot new film, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." I'm not really sure what to make of these reports, but I do know it's not my turn to play hero. I've done enough, and I've said enough. I rather look like Chris "Lizard" Bosh than hang out with the aformentioned faggots, and I would probably rather dip my noodle in a nice horseradish and garnish it with some fresh capers, before I'd let myself pay a fuckin dime to have anything to do with Isiah Thomas. It's tiresome, and it's disgusting! Quite frankly, folks, it's not good for anybody. Speaking of not being good for anybody, how about the faggot of the year, Rick Reilly? Could his ESPN spots be any worse? I rather be subjected to the smell of Big Papi's shit, than listen to a fuckin minute of Rick "I Have No Dick" Reilly. What is the world of sports coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment