Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chowder Du Jour...


Meet the gorgeous Gia Allemand! Fuck Folgers! The best part of waking up is Gia in your cup! You bet your rear-ends that Gia loves to lounge around by the pool, while she sips on mimosas and reads People Magazine. This is one gal who you have to be careful with, so here's how I would approach her...I'd probably walk into the pool area with my shades on, iPod in and tucked underneath my John Starks jersey, Polo towel over the left shoulder, and some flashy flip-flops on that cost about a grand. I'd most likely pretend I'm not interested, and act like I'm too cool, but sooner or later I'd give in and post up right next to her. What would I do? Well, I'd sneak a quick peak at the magazine to see if I could make out what she's reading, and then I'd make a comment on it. Now the question is does she bite? Or does she get up and move away from me? It's up for you pricks to decide...Then again, I'm just thinking about dropping anchor in Gia's fondu...What's my other option? Point to my nose, and tell Gia that this seat isn't taken!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment