Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boooo!!!!!!!!!! We Want Lilo!!!

Free Lohan! Love this broad! I much rather hang out with Lindsay Lohan than Lefag James, or any other fuckin Heat fans for that matter. I rather chop off my prick and sell it than spend a fuckin second with that trio of fuckin facepainters. My only advice to them would be to sit in a nice fuckin patch of poison ivy! Nestle in! Hey, Bosh, who left the fuckin cage open at the zoo, pal? Someone should have locked this fuckin prick in the bowels of the Air Canada Centre, and never let him loose. A face like his deserves that type of treatment! Free Lohan! I gotta place for her to sit!

No comments:

Post a Comment