Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Iron Mike Knows Best...

Who doesn't like Mike Tyson? Who doesn't immediately drop everything they are doing at that particular moment when this monster comes on the television screen, or gets his name spoken on the radio? I recently ran into Mike the other day at Uno's Happy Hour, and this brief confrontation ensued:

Iron Mike: "Is your name PMAC? You're a fuckin pussy!"

PMAC: "Well, Mike, I am what I eat!"

Iron Mike: "That's funny! You're that loser from PricksRus right?"

PMAC: "Funny? Funny how, Mike? Funny like I'm a clown? Like I'm here to fucking amuse you?"

Iron Mike: "Haha, no, like the way you tell a story, like your joke. It was funny."

PMAC: "No, no, I don't know. You said it. How the fuck am I so funny!?! What the FUCK is so fuckin funny about me?!"

Iron Mike: "Get lost, before I rip your heart out and dip it in this guacomole."

PMAC: "Sionara!"

No comments:

Post a Comment