Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, July 16, 2010

British Open Update!

PricksRus takes you live to St. Andrews, where South African Louis Oosthuizen is sitting horny atop the leaderboard at -12 par. Louis built on yesterday's 65, by following it up with 67 this morning. In essence, Louis is drilling putts, while my overeasy eggs are squirting yoke just like Doris Burke's clit every time I take a bite in the middle of my fuckin sandwich! Christ! Can't I just enjoy my breakfast! I could make a better fuckin sandwich with my eyes closed, and my hands tied behind back! Who the hell is Louis Oosthuizen!?!?! Stick it up your kilt!

Play was briefly suspended to due incredibly strong winds coming off the North Sea, but they have now resumed the 2nd round.

No comments:

Post a Comment