Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Uh, Oh... The Official Video is Out

Tommy Shots just cannot get enough... Anybody realize that she is not your average ghetto rat with a microphone? Well educated and from Barbados. I love Barbados!!! I honestly do! They are essentially the only Caribbean country that A. Doesn't cause trouble and B. Never asks for help. In addition I just love the term Barbadian. I am going to do the readers a favor and follow the Barbadian sports programs... Not sure what they play but given the geography and genealogy I would say track and field is a bit of a specialty. What the hell was this girl doing with Chris Brown? What a fuckin joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment