Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's A Motherfuckin' Football Friday!!!


Good afternoon, pricks! How are you todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?! My name is PMAC and I'll be your fuckin tour guide for this special Halloween edition of another Football Fuckin Friday at the office! Dallas Cowboys? Get your fuckin shovels ready, pricks! No worries, Cowboys fans, Dallas WILL cover the spread versus the paltry Jacksonville Jaguars! What about Brett Favre? Will Childress start this fuckin grandpa?!?! Where will PMAC be this weekend? I'll be keeping it sleazy down in the Big Fuckin Easy! It's Saints-Steelers down in N'ola on Halloween night, and Big Ben is hanging out with me in the French Quarter all weekend long! I'm going to teach him a few things about Bourbon Street, while he hits up every strip-club on the block, and get's period-stains on his jeans! What else is going on? Well how about the Cocktail Party in Jacksonville? The Gators will get SMOKED by the Dawgs! You can bet your fuckin life on it! #1 Oregon takes on Lane's Losers, and the Wolverines travel to Frown Valley! Who's hungry?! Who's fuckin horny on a Football Friday! Get looser than Jenaveve Jolie! Let it hang out! I'm gonna jam a 5-Hour Energy right up my prick, and show these motherfuckers just what I'm talking about! MAKE IT SIT! NESTLE! SPIN!!!! I'm tired of the nonsense! I'm tired of going out to dinner and hearing my mom order decaf lattes all the time, and then tell the waiter to, "make sure it's decaf, I don't wanna be up all night!" You asked for decaf! Why even get the fuckin thing!!! Christ! A decaf is a decaf!!! You don't even like the taste of lattes! I can't take it anymore! What do you expect! It's like when you go out to a fuckin steakhouse, and the prick asks her how she wants her steak! She says "pink." Pink!?!?! What the fuck is pink! Is this the first time you've ever been out to dinner before! I remember my first steak! Unfuckinbelievable!!! Just say fuckin medium! Every fuckin time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment