Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey, Burnett! SIT!

Why the Yankees are starting A.J. Burnett tonight is beyond me. This fuckin creep hasn't pitched since October 2nd, and he went 10-15 on the year with a period-bloated 5.26ERA. It's like he hasn't been off the rag since mid-May! The Yankees are 7-7 in the seven 7-Game ALCS's they've played in which they have either led or trailed 2-1. The feeling in my prick tells me they will be 7-8, because Burnett has the zactly's. This means Burnett's breath smells exactly like my fuckin asshole! Girardi must SIT Burnett! Make him ride the fuckin pine! I don't give a fuckin fuck! I'm the kinda prick who would bench fuckin Santa Claus on Christmas Eve! Enough is enough already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment