Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Morning Tush!


Rosa Acosta is a music-video vixen, and an absolute star on Telemundo. Do you know what else she does? She squeezes fresh orange juice right out of her twat, and makes the best smoothie you'll ever fuckin taste. I'm not kidding, these smoothies make my fuckin dick hard for at least four fuckin hours straight. If you don't believe me, then you can call my fuckin physician, because I'm running up quite the tab at the local medical center. Just look at that caboose! Call me the fuckin conductor, Rosa!!! I'm horny on a Monday morning in the office!!! I might fill the water cooler up with a few gallons of jizz! Who wants to talk football!?!?! I'd go down on Rosa so fuckin long you would think I'm taking fuckin scuba lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment