Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Loser Du Jour...

What the fuck is eating Gilbert "The Fuckin Idiot" Arenas? If this guy isn't forcing his way outta DC, then I must not have spent $36.75 on internet smut since October 4th! Well guess fuckin what? I have! Youjizz just doesn't do it for this fuckin prick! I guess I'm not even as smart as Arenas, or else I'd just subscribe to Brazzers.com, and eat the $24.95 a month! I'm on fuckin pace for a fuckin $100!!!! Unfuckinbelievable! Hey, Arenas, fake this you fuck! Who pretends to have a knee injury, so some scrub like Nick Young can get preseason playing time? Agent "I'm Nothing But A" Zero does! Gilbert couldn't have a better nickname, could he? Perhaps, Agent Loser? I must say that has a fairly decent ring to it. "I screwed up again, so I just want to say sorry," Agent Loser said. Seriously? Gimme a break, fuckface! You don't lie to the fuckin coach, especially when you're fresh off a 50-game suspension for packing heat in the locker room. Gimme a fuckin break already, even fuckin Air Bud knows that! Have fun paying that fuckin fine, Gilbert! I'm sure it's more than $36.75!!! You know what they say, right? Don't cry over spilled losers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment