Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fresh CFB Scottish LOX - 10/16/10!!!

Good morning on College Football Saturday! I hope you pricks brought your fuckin appetites, because I have so much fresh fuckin fish that you can call me the fuckin Andrea Gale! I set the fuckin market, you cocksuckers! I'm riding high coming off a 5-2 week, and the overall record stands at 18-18-2. Enough is enough! It's time to create some fuckin space in that mediocre record! I'm not delusional, I don't fuckin booger-sugar coat it! Was I born yesterday? Maybe fuckin so, but that doesn't mean I'm not fuckin potty-trained! I'm like Benjamin fuckin Button when it comes to this College Football shit! Who's hungry? Who's horny?? Who even gives a fuck?!?!?! Enough with the rhetorical questions, it's time for some Fresh Saturday Scottish College Football LOX!!! I'm serving up 1/2 a dozen today!

Saturday 10/16/10:


Texas @ NEBRASKA (-9.5). Nebraska To The Bank!


AUBURN vs. Arkansas (+3.5). Arkansas To The Bank!


Mississippi State @ FLORIDA (-8). Florida To The Bank!


WISCONSIN (+4) vs. Ohio State. Wisconsin To The Bank!


Iowa (-3.5) @ MICHIGAN. Iowa To The Bank!


NC State (-7) @ EAST CAROLINA. NC State To The Bank!


Can't help yourself? Then take Fresno State to cover the 30 versus those loser-Aggies from New Mexico State. Seriously, the Aggies aren't even allowed to get laid anymore! Set it and forget it, pricks! Remember, it's your life, and it's your money! Have a fuckin day!

No comments:

Post a Comment