Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Football Fuckin Friday!




How about a warm mug of Swiss Miss on a chilly Football Friday in the Northeast!!! I wait all fuckin week just to rant about helmet to helmet hits, and juicy fuckin clits!!! Tommy Shots was on the money once again with the Ducks last night, and we're looking to keep the momentum hot and heavy heading into the weekend. Who knows? Maybe I'll just go to the fuckin strip club for breakfast this morning, I like a good buffet! I like it when the slut spreads jam all over my johnson and licks it off like a fuckin kitty cat drinking from her water bowl!!! It's like sucking on ice chips when you have a fuckin fever, POINTLESS! Suck this! We have a mammoth sports-filled weekend on the horizon, and I'm more horny than David Duchovny and Jack Nicholson combined! I caused an accident with my prick on the way to work this morning....from the other side of town!!! Big day!! It's another Football Fuckin Friday at PricksRus Hotel!!! Who brought the Jagermeister! Where's the chianti!?! Where's the grass!?!?! Feed me some hot and cold antipasto! It's time to MAKE IT SIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment