Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Giants Take Game 1!


The San Francisco Giants defeated Cliff "The Clit" Lee in Game 1 of the World Series last night at AT&T Park. Tim Lincecum hung tough despite not having his best stuff, while Lee floundered worse than a fish-o-filet sandwich from McDonald's. The rainbows were in full effect last night in McCovey Cove, and they paddled home more than gay! They were fuckin ecstatic! The San Francisco Giants haven't won a World Series since 1954, when they were the NY Giants! Imagine how long these fuckin flamers have been waiting to bring home a title?! A slugfest broke out by the bay, in what was expected to be a pitcher's duel. I guess I was fuckin wrong, but what do I know right? Look at me! I can't even go on the monkey bars anymore because my prick drags on the fuckin ground!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment