Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Loser Du Jour...

The bigger the loser, the harder they fall, and that's why Carlos Boozer can't play ball! I'm not a poet, I'm not a swami, Carlos enjoys his Origami! The Bulls signed this fragile house of glass, so now he trips over his bag, and lands on his ass! I guess you can say that's money well spent, I give Carlos until Thanksgiving, before he pitches his next tent. I'm not the type to wish bad upon any, and I know Carlos is making a pretty penny, but it's not my fault he's as dumb as rocks, in between his legs lies a giant BOX! You're a real fuckin loser, and the fans will blast ya, sooner or later they'll send you back to Alaska! Carlos went to Duke, and smells like puke, so you're a bald-headed prick, who has no dick, a tremendous loser, who goes by the name of Carlos "Non-Alcoholic" Boozer....

No comments:

Post a Comment