Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Guess Who's Back!!!

Big Creep is back in business this Sunday! That's right, folks! Big Bad Ben will be returning to the NFL, as he makes his 2010 season-debut versus the putrid Cleveland Browns at Heinz Field. Has he learned his lesson? I don't know, does Cindy Crawford have a dick? Is today fuckin Monday? You do the fuckin math, guys! I can't hold everybody's hand all the time! I left my fuckin cape at the dry cleaners!!! I'm predicting a 300-yard plus day for this fuckin white-trash creep! Let's not forget that Ben threw for 4,328 yards last season, which ranked him 5th in the NFL (26 TD's to 12 INT's = 100.5 QB Rating).

No comments:

Post a Comment