Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fresh Scottish LOX - 10/9/10!!!











Good fuckin morning on a College Football Saturday!!! Shake off the cobwebs, and dip your dick in some egg whites, because I'm picking WINNERS, babyyy!!!!!! Fuck those Canucks, they can stick their lox where the sun doesn't fuckin shine! A Scotsman such as myself needs some fresh LOX from the fuckin motherland! That's right, pricks, we're switching it up this week! Uncle PMAC stands at 14-16-2 on the year, but I have SIX Lock Stock & SMOKING FUCKIN GRASS games for you to bet your fuckin life on today! Now I know what you're all fuckin thinking, so you're not fooling me. I might have been born yesterday, but I still have a decent head on my shaft. In other words, I'm not Brett "Pencil-Prick" Favre! I hope everyone brought their fuckin appetites, because it doesn't get any more horny than this! Erin Andrews is down in Columbia with the Gameday Crew, and you bet your fuckin Tevas I'd like to drip maple syrup straight down her asscrack, and drink it out like a frat boy on an ice luge! It's time for some FRESH FUCKIN SCOTTISH LOX!!!

Saturday 10/9:

LSU @ FLORIDA (-6.5). Florida - BOOK IT!


ARIZONA Vs. Oregon State (+8). Oregon State - BOOK IT!


Michigan State (+4.5) @ MICHIGAN. Michigan State - BOOK IT!


OHIO STATE (-22.5) Vs. Indiana. Ohio State - BOOK IT!


Alabama @ SOUTH CAROLINA (+7). South Carolina - BOOK IT!


Auburn (-6.5) @ KENTUCKY. Auburn - BOOK IT!* (Best Bet)

No comments:

Post a Comment