Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More From Favre and the NFL Meetings

(Continued) BF- Brett Favre, RG- Roger Goodell

RG: Alright Brett, I have heard your side of things and now I will tell you how I see it.
BF: I was not finished.
RG: Okay, what else do you have to say about my disciplinary actions?
BF: Well Roger, lets take a look at a few of the NFL's hardline decisions made in the name of discipline. First, how about the Minnesota Vikings boat party? The NFL punished guys for having a party and jamming things into strippers? I have a question for you Roger.
RG: Shoot
BF: Are you gay? Do you like men? Have you ever been to a cool party?
RG: That is three questions and I answer no to all three.
BF: Exactly, you have never been to a cool party. Well I have and let me tell you that a party isn't a party until the first household appliance gets stuck in a stripper.
RG: Brett, that is disgusting.
BF: No you are disgusting... Onto my next case, Ben Rothliesberger. This guy got attacked in a bar by some little stray kitten from Atlanta.
RG: Stray kitten?
BF: Yes, she was incredibly cute but looked dangerous, possibly ran away from home at a young age and didn't have her shots. You know Rodge, he wanted to take her home but decided it was best to play with her out of the house and then clear her sad story off the conscience before he went back to regular life.
RG: Brett, he was approached in a bar by a woman who he proceeded to lead into a bathroom and have sex over a sink without a condom before ejaculating on her face!!!
BF: Man, I never liked Big Ben but I sure do now... So what is the crime? You suspended him? Honestly Roger you should have shaken his hand because there is some proof he isn't gay unlike yourself.
RG: I don't have to listen to this.

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment