Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Morning Tush!


Shay Maria says leave the gun, and take the cannolis. How about I stick my cannoli between those fuckin funbags, and have a fuckin field-day! Who plays egg-toss, when we can play titty-toss?!?!?! Shay Maria can be found in the new Jason Derulo video, "The Sky's The Limit." Now, I don't even know what fuckin channel MTV is, so I'm not big into the music-video circuit these days, but Shay is right up my fuckin alley. I'd lick Shay's rump as if it were a fuckin snowcone, you know why? I'm a man! I'm horny!!! I'm not a kid!!! Do I sleep on the couch instead of a fuckin bed? Sure I do, but that doesn't change the fact that you can set a fuckin clock to when my kickstand shoots through my skort! Enough is enough!!! I guarantee Shay's clam is loaded with pearls, and smells like fresh garlic. Mmmmm Mmmmmmm goood!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment