Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Favre-Goodell Meetings




Today was Brett's day to explain... Luckily the Pricks have ascertained a copy of the transcript.

RG- Roger Goodell
BF- Brett Favre

RG: Brett, great to see you, I think you know why you are here.
BF: Actually I don't, enlighten me.
RG: Brett, did you send pictures of your genitals to a Miss Jenn Sterger?
BF: Let me answer that with another question... Why do you keep defending these skanks that your players nail?
RG: What?
BF: Huh?
RG: I don't understand.
BF: You wouldn't.
RG: Brett, before we move on... Could you please explain what you are accusing me of?
BF: Here is the deal Rodge, you defend the whores.
RG: Excuse me?!?!?!?!
BF: This Sterger gal did everything but get into gynecological stirrups to get famous, she had seen more cock than a fucking Meadowlands urinal... I send her a picture of my shit cause I think she might come over to my hotel and ride me like Willie Schumaker, and you get all upset. Isn't it fair to assume that this girl lacks the moral authority to accuse me of sexual harassment?
RG: I am missing your point.
BF: Point is... What is the punishment nowadays for being a complete slut? It used to be that sluts would complain and nobody would listen to them because they were sluts... Now we defend them? Fuck you Roger, I bet your wife is a slut.
RG: I beg your pardon.
BF: Relax Roger, I wouldn't fuck your wife for practice.

(20 minute coffee break for the parties to cool off, I will post the rest as it comes in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment