Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

College Football Creep Of The Week!

Check out this fuckin creep! If there was a fuckin jerkoff at Jordan-Hare on Saturday, then you don't need to look any further than this fuckin guy. Sweet blue face, dickbreath, I remember my first O'Douls. How about the fuckin grenades he's with? If those girls gave me a blowjob at a restaurant, then I'd probably try and send it back! I'd rather have sleepovers at Doogie Howser's house for the rest of my life, than be caught out in public looking like this Blue Man Group wannabe. What a disgrace! This stupid fuck shouldn't have been allowed in the school, let alone a fuckin football game! Get fuckin lost, you creep! Wipe that fuckin puss off your face! Nobody gives a fuck if it's that ugly bitches birthday! NOBODY! How fuckin old are you? 10?!?!

2 comments: