Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Europe Wins The Ryder Cup!

Have you heard the expression 'wearing egg on your face?' Well, Corey Pavin is wearing fuckin prick on his face! USA really blew this fuckin Ryder Cup, and I have to place all of the blame on the Captain Fuckin Weasel. All Pavin did was assemble a bunch of fuckin losers! Sweet captain's picks, Corey, you good for nothing cocksucker! I rather pretend my fuckin prick was a pumpkin, and carve a jack-0-lantern into my beanbag, before I'd let this guy take over the Ryder Cup team. He sucks more prick than Sasha fuckin Grey! If Pavin's needledick was a golf shot, it would be a fuckin flub! Get lost, you loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment