Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Night College Football Juice!

The Nebraska Cornhuskers head to Kansas State tonight to take on the Wildcats in a Big XIII matchup featuring a group of winners, and bunch of fuckin losers. I know I fucked up last week, and I understand 3-6 is unacceptable. I guess you could say I'm about as cool as Joey fuckin Fatone, but I promise that will never happen again. Stanford blew it, and Michigan doesn't play defense. I should have fuckin known better....Either way, I'm predicting a Nebraska extravaganza tonight in Manhattan. An absolute blowout, if you will. This line should be Nebraska -20! If I'm wrong, then I'll bang the fuckin Octomom! BOOK IT!

Nebraska (-11.5) Is The Prick!

No comments:

Post a Comment