Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chowder Du Jour...

If you don't wanna lick this bowl of Gina Gershon clean, then you don't belong on this site, and you probably go to Quizno's a lot. Gina is the ultimate USDA Tush, and she knows it. Most of you probably know her from her performance in the classic film "Showgirls," but she got us especially randy with her performance in HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm." Not only is Gershon's twat illegal in the contiguous United States, but she also likes a nice Bigelow Green Tea right before she spreads her legs. I tell ya what, I have to soak my beanbag in a Dunkin Donuts blue rasberry coolatta after getting a whiff of that cherrystone! I'll point to my nose and say, "Hey, Gina! This seats not taken!"

No comments:

Post a Comment