Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who Cares?


NOT ME! I don't live in Louisiana and if these people didn't move after Katrina... Well then fuck'em. So sorry Billy Dan Bob Joe Tommy Frank, the shrimp are fucking gone! Poisoned! Why don't you and Forrest and Bubba go get a job that doesn't interfere with the oil industry you insensitive pricks! Don't you ever think of other people? Like me and my GM vehicle that only gets 13 miles per gallon on the fucking freeway. More bullshit about the Pelicans? Nobody even eats Pelicans! Who gives a shit about Pelicans? The only Pelican I ever liked was the Brief and that is just because Julia Roberts showed her nipple at one point. Now that I think about it I don't even think there were Pelican's in that movie so what is with the fucking name? I have spent some time around Geese and even a few Swans on the golf course and if their attitude is any indication I bet their cousins the Pelican's are dickheads too... Besides, I would venture to say the Pelican's don't give a shit about me or my fantasy baseball team so they can soak in the Petrol. Bye bye Birdies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment