Welcome

We always like to remind readers that you should never go to bed with an itchy fanny, because you will wake up with a stinky finger.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's All About Accuracy...


ESPN the Magazine recently polled 100 MLB players, and 86% of them agreed with Selig not overturning the blown call by James "Loser" Joyce. That being said, Joyce is about as accurate in his umpiring calls as I am draining my prick after a nice webcam session with Diamond Kitty! Joyce can't find the base, and I can't find the porcelain!!!!! I'm no rocket scientist, but it doesn't take a genius to understand that 99% of these boys in blue are a bunch of worthless jagoffs! Umpires can't wait to get in players and managers' faces these days! They want confrontation! Take a look at that fat fuck Joe West! The guy has LOSER written all over him, talk about a cocksucker! This fuckin braniac bitched about Yanks-Red Sox games running too long in the beginning of the year. What the fuck does he expect when these teams have good offensive lineups and patient hitters? Joe West making that comment is as fuckin disgusting as his Double Chin! I bet Fat Joe West probably loses that gobbler of his inside his wife's spare fuckin tire if you know what I mean....I'll bet the ranch on it! Neither of these jean-shorts wearing losers should be in "Beer Leagues," let alone the Major Leagues. If it were up to me, then they would both be sitting on cactuses all day and night. OUCH!


Jimmy and Joe sitting in a tree

S-U-C-K-I-N-G

First comes a blown call,

then comes a blow job,

and then comes Selig with the baby carriage!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment